How Many Days Until You Walk Down Main St?

1 day baby!! Woo Hoo!!!! I started this way back when I still had like 3 months or something can't remember. I know once we actually get there we will blink our eyes and it will be time to come home. I hate that it takes FOREVER to get here and then it is over in the blink of an eye but soon I will be there!!

Tomorrow the girls have school but as soon as they get out we leave!!! Tomorrow night we will be there!!

Friday morning is our first day at the park!! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I'm leaving this afternoon!!! WOO HOO!! By tomorrow morning at this time I will be there!!! YAHOOOOO

Before I read this thread I thought I’d be the person with the largest amount of days. LOL Nice to see that there are others who are waaaay ahead planers. (hello…my name is Amy and I am an obsessive, compulsive vacation planner) OK.......236 days and counting.

Last time I posted in this thread I was 26 days away. My how time flys because now I only have FIVE more days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter