"How many bags to check? And please step on the scales."

I have no problem getting weighed before I get to WDW, but please don't weigh me after a 11 day trip!! Can you say buffet pants on the way back home!! Does that mean if you are underweight you can take more luggage--somehow probably not.

We used to have a "pay what you weigh" restaurant in town and that's all I could think of. Is this next?

In all seriousness though, an overweight plane is not a good thing and when they made those calculations many years ago, we were not an obese nation, nor did we travel with everything but the kitchen sink. Maybe they willl come up with a weigh station on the runway like the truck stops. Then how do they decide what or who they take off the plane? :rolleyes:

I flew once on a small shuttle plane that asked each passenger what they weighed and placed them accordingly inside the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter