How long is the wait at Hollywood and Vine?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
Once we check into our ADR, how long does it usually take to get seated? When we went a few years ago, HV took over 30 minutes just to get to our table. We had to sit around outside for quite a bit waiting. I'm not sure if that's typical or if we were just there on a particularly busy day. I'm not super excited about a 3:55pm dinner reservation, but I guess if we don't actually get a table and start eating for a while it's not so bad.

Also, I should note that this is in early December with the special Minnie holiday meal. I'm not sure if that affects timing as well.

Thanks!

Once we check into our ADR, how long does it usually take to get seated? When we went a few years ago, HV took over 30 minutes just to get to our table. We had to sit around outside for quite a bit waiting. I'm not sure if that's typical or if we were just there on a particularly busy day. I'm not super excited about a 3:55pm dinner reservation, but I guess if we don't actually get a table and start eating for a while it's not so bad.

Also, I should note that this is in early December with the special Minnie holiday meal. I'm not sure if that affects timing as well.

Thanks!
We go every year to Minnie's holiday dine and love it.
We have experienced the same issue, but my belief is that they check in slowly because of the photo opportunity at the door with Santa Goofy. (So priceless!)
It's very similar to a character m&g. We were able to do group and individual shots. We did wait about 20 minutes or so, and there were quite a few groups waiting with us. But it was really worth it.
Btw, fwiw, we really enjoyed the food offerings, but especially the adorable and yummy Christmas desserts. So festive and delish.

Thanks!

Hard to say. I've been when the wait was only 10-15 minutes. During last Halloween the wait was around 15 minutes. Then in March it was around 20-25minutes with a PPO ADR.

We waited about 30 minutes at a non-peak meal time during our last trip. It certainly turned it into a "never again" restaurant for us.

We go every year to Minnie's holiday dine and love it.
We have experienced the same issue, but my belief is that they check in slowly because of the photo opportunity at the door with Santa Goofy. (So priceless!)
It's very similar to a character m&g. We were able to do group and individual shots. We did wait about 20 minutes or so, and there were quite a few groups waiting with us. But it was really worth it.
Btw, fwiw, we really enjoyed the food offerings, but especially the adorable and yummy Christmas desserts. So festive and delish.

What are the food offerings for the holiday season?

What are the food offerings for the holiday season?
They have a children's set up in one area with basics like mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, etc. They also had ham, turkey, asiago chicken (DH and DGS favorite), I can't remember the fish entre, but I think there was salmon and a white fish dish. Also, there was a red meat choice. Multiple sides, fresh salad, and TONS of adorable nibble desserts. I tried to upload a photo but my file was too large.:sad2:
But everything was fresh and delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!