How long are Disneyland tickets good for?

theseacallsme

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I am hoping to buy my Disneyland tickets next year before any price hikes; however, I wouldn't be using them til September. When do unused tickets expire from purchase date?

Thanks!

I just bought 2-day tickets at the grocery store yesterday and they say use by January 2019. I think you usually get at least 1 year.

PHXscuba

I just bought 2-day tickets at the grocery store yesterday and they say use by January 2019. I think you usually get at least 1 year.

PHXscuba
Awesome, thank you!! I think I'm gonna try to get all my Disney tickets well in advance since they keep raising prices :crazy2:

When does Disneyland traditionally increase ticket prices?

I got this from Mousesavers: "Past dates when prices went up: August 2, 2009; August 5, 2010; June 12, 2011; May 20, 2012; June 2, 2013, May 18, 2014, February 22, 2015, February 28, 2016, February 12, 2017."

YMMV.

PHXscuba

I checked at Target and these said they expired in January 13, 2019 (or 13-days after first use, whichever comes first). They also said that they were good for sale through December 31, 2017.

I had read in the past that after the expiration date passes, they'll give you the value you paid towards the purchase of new tickets so you don't lose out on the money you've spent. I haven't tried this, but if true, that's s good thing to keep in mind. I don't know how you would verify if this is standard policy or someone got pixie dusted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter