How is The Gardan Grove Restaurant character dinner?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I've always wanted to try it but it always got horrible reviews and no one was really happy with the service and food. I am going on Veteran's Day because it there are no spots left in Hollywood and Vine character dinner and I refuse to be sat next to families even though there other empty seats in the restaurants (yeah I'm treated horribly at character meals sometimes worth it sometimes not.) but this is more of an adult setting so just tell me about it and the characters. :)

The restaurant is very pretty, and its not nearly as noisy/chaotic seeming as a lot of character meals I've glimpsed. I ate there a couple of years ago with a large group of girls as we got into our hotel around lunch time (its not a buffet at that time) and we grabbed lunch there as several members of the crew were beyond hangry. It was very quiet, no kids and I remember the girls were SO happy. It may be that they were starving so the food was better than they hoped. We'd all also had slammed some drinks after checking in and throwing our bags in the rooms. We'd had an early flight which had been a nightmare. So the setting is nice at least and should make for a pretty backdrop for pictures. Sorry I can't speak to your character question, but it looks far more adult than say, Chef Mickey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter