How far walk is Red Roof Inn and Travelodge (both Good Neighbor hotels)?

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
Hi all,
I'm trying to decide where to stay for my possible next trip to DL in dec.
The cheapest available hotels for my days seem to be Travelodge or Red Roof inn.
I'm not a big fan of walking too far after a full day of park walking (who does? :) ). So anybody know how far?

I've stayed at Anabella hotel before, and the walk is definitely doable.
If the walk is not worse than that I'd be happy.
I tried looking at the map but I figured it's better to ask all you experts.

TIA :)

cseca said:
Hi all,
I'm trying to decide where to stay for my possible next trip to DL in dec.
The cheapest available hotels for my days seem to be Travelodge or Red Roof inn.
I'm not a big fan of walking too far after a full day of park walking (who does? :) ). So anybody know how far?

I've stayed at Anabella hotel before, and the walk is definitely doable.
If the walk is not worse than that I'd be happy.
I tried looking at the map but I figured it's better to ask all you experts.

TIA :)

http://www.accommodationsneardisney.com/default.asp

this map shows all the hotels in the whole area.

I just got back from a two day stay at the "Red Roof Inn" and honestly the walking distance is about 15-20 minutes. We took the shuttle to Disneyland, you can pay $3.00 per pers. or somehow ask at the front desk if there are any special passes. If you have " city pass" , the shuttle is free. Our stay there was fairly good, it's not the most luxurious but pretty good if you plan being at Disneyland all day. Have a great time!!!! :yay:

Thanks Janette and Susana! :)
As I expected the walk is a little further away than I would have thought LOL!!!
I tend to underestimate walking distances for some reason.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter