How far out can I book?

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
I am not sure where to post this? So any help is appreciated . I went to disneyworld. com tonight just to get pricing estimate for our next trip. but it will only let me look as far as 12/31/2017. did something change since I have been gone? How far out can I book 'online' (don't want to have to call :/ ) and how do I do it?
thanks in advance

I am not sure where to post this? So any help is appreciated . I went to disneyworld. com tonight just to get pricing estimate for our next trip. but it will only let me look as far as 12/31/2017. did something change since I have been gone? How far out can I book 'online' (don't want to have to call :/ ) and how do I do it?
thanks in advance

You won't be able to book packages or book online at all until they release the room rates for the next year. That usually happens June-August time frame. You can book a room only via phone prior to them releasing the rates up to 499 days out.

You won't be able to book packages or book online at all until they release the room rates for the next year. That usually happens June-August time frame. You can book a room only via phone prior to them releasing the rates up to 499 days out.
wow, thanks, I guess I am really out of touch LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter