How far ahead can we get something shipped and stored at Pop Century

JenLovesMM

Mouseketeer
hi! I would like to order something from Walmart and have it shipped to Pop Century. I am from Canada so I am unable to have it shipped at home. We will be arriving at Pop Century the last day of February. Does anyone know how far in advanced we are allowed to have something shipped to the resort and that they would keep it stored for us? What I want had been Out of Stock for about a month now and I just noticed that it is back in stock, so trying to find a way I can order it before it goes Out of stock agian. Thank you!

hi! I would like to order something from Walmart and have it shipped to Pop Century. I am from Canada so I am unable to have it shipped at home. We will be arriving at Pop Century the last day of February. Does anyone know how far in advanced we are allowed to have something shipped to the resort and that they would keep it stored for us? What I want had been Out of Stock for about a month now and I just noticed that it is back in stock, so trying to find a way I can order it before it goes Out of stock agian. Thank you!

After 7 days they are going to start looking to return unclaimed items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter