How does the CP Package work?

lillygator

DIS Veteran
Ok ~ I am planning on booking the CP for Teppanyaki, since we would like to eat there and it is one of the few restaurants that does not accept the DDE card.
My question is - they charge you to book correct? So when you go how do you show payment? They is no other charge that night? Tip?

When you get to EPCOT you will need to check in, last year the location was by the America Pavillion. Make sure you have your PS# with you. They will give you badges to wear showing that you are eligible for priority entry to the CP and they will also give you a slip that you present when you get to the restaurant. No need to tip, it's included in the package. :)

You can also pick up your CP ticket/badge at your resort when you check-in. As Princess Michelle said, I would have PS number ready just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter