• It's an Orlando essential

• We usually buy it

• 50-50

• Buy it occasionally

• Don't know it

Results are only viewable after voting.

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
Here's a question for all you Orlando regulars. How do you rate the usefulness (or otherwise) of the Orlando FlexTicket? Is it a must-buy when you are in town, only a 50-50 deal or do you not even know about it? (if you're in the latter category, the FlexTicket provides 14 days of unlimited access to Universal's two parks, SeaWorld and Wet 'n Wild, plus, in the case of the 5-park version, Busch Gardens; all for less than the combined cost of single-day access to all of them). So here's a chance to Flex your voting muscles (groan!):

I would love to see a cheaper 7 day option for this ticket, as we are planning a week and would like to do 1 day at MK, US, IOA and SW. I'm still doing the math on which ticket option will work out best for us!

We used this option for our last trip. It was well worth the money over 1 day tickets. The only thing we did not use was Wet N Wild. I think if we have a 10 day trip again we will consider the 4 park pass. We weren't really thrilled with Busch Gardens.

We used it on our last trip and absolutely LOVED it. It does away with "commando style" park touring. We went to the parks in the mornings. When they started to fill up after lunch, we left, ate lunch, and dropped our teenagers off at Wet n Wild, while we went to Belz Outlet Mall. We picked them up at a designated time, had dinner and sometimes went back to the parks for the night.

Your parking pass is good for the whole day no matter which park you go to (for example, start off at Universal and then go to Sea World for the fireworks show).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter