How do you check on your reservation?

amccu18007

DIS Veteran
I am very familiar with My Disney experience but was made aware that I can not add my Aulani reservation to it. I wanted to be able to check on my reservation to make sure everything is correct for my own piece of mind. Can anyone tell me how to do this without calling into member services? I have the confirmation numbers but the only place I can see to retrieve your reservation on the Aulani website is for online check-in which is 10 days before. Thank you in advance!

I am very familiar with My Disney experience but was made aware that I can not add my Aulani reservation to it. I wanted to be able to check on my reservation to make sure everything is correct for my own piece of mind. Can anyone tell me how to do this without calling into member services? I have the confirmation numbers but the only place I can see to retrieve your reservation on the Aulani website is for online check-in which is 10 days before. Thank you in advance!

If you are a DVC Member, just log onto your online membership account, and hit "Dashboard", which will show you all your rez's! :cutie:

You should have received an email confirmation as well. If you do not have that, I would ask MS to send you another. I just booked Aulani yesterday and my rez is sitting pretty right in my membership. :cutie: In fact, I had to log in just to look at it again. And smile..... :cheer2:

Unless something has changed, you should be able to log into My Disney Experience and search for your reservation number and retrieve it. I don't recall if it will store it in MDE like your WDW reservation does, but we were able to view ours there. This was for rented points, and we are not DVC owners.

I am not DVC member but the only thing I found is on-line check-in? There should be a way to check your reservation and add payment and check to see how much you still owe? Is there not a way to do this?

In the past, I was able to check on reservations at http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/dvc (the last time being in March 2018).

But you are correct, the website now gives a message stating you must wait 10 days before your trip to check-in. Maybe it was changed recently with all the site updates. Hopefully they offer another way :(

I had the same question. I have booked a reservation, I got a email confirmation but I have not found anyway to look at my reservation online at all. Which is pretty sucky!

Unless things have changed recently , only an actual DVC member can see their reservations. Non members have to go thru rental agent or DVC member to change or even see reservations. Disney member services will only deal with member as they retain control of reservations until the reservation is used at resort.

Unless things have changed recently , only an actual DVC member can see their reservations. Non members have to go thru rental agent or DVC member to change or even see reservations. Disney member services will only deal with member as they retain control of reservations until the reservation is used at resort.

I did not purchase points. I used my Disney account and booked my room through Aulani website using my Disney Visa Card. But I haven’t found any way to view my reservation.

If you go to the Aulani website, you can sign in to your disney account at the top. When I do that there is a link at the top that says "retrieve reservation" and you should be able to enter your information there!

On cash reservations, you call in to make payments from what I understand. Aulani isn't set up online like WDW where everything is linked like dining, etc. You can go to mydisneyreservation.com/aulani to view it as well and check in online 10 days prior (no sooner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter