How do we use the first-time cruiser onboard credit code?

beanteam

Earning My Ears
This is our first DC and I didn't know about the $50 onboard credit. I saw the credit code of REF, but how do we use this? We are sailing on the 6/21 magic.

Thanks!

Call whomever you booked the cruise through, and tell them you'd like to have the code REF applied to your account. If you went through a travel agent, s/he has to call DCL. If you booked w/DCL, you can call them directly.

Woobie

To use the REF code for a 1st timer requires you to be "referred" by a previous DCL cruise passenger. If you booked thru a travel agent, I'm sure he/she can provide a ready list of "referers". But, if you booked thru DCL directly, they may ask or they may not. If they ask, you can always transfer your reservation to DU (sponsor of this board). You may even get some rebate $$ back from DU...

:D

Could someone explain to us what a "REF" credit code? and how to get it? We booked through a travel agent. Thank you. Wendy

4BLINKIES:

I called my travel agent and told them I was a first-time cruiser and wanted to get the 50$ onboard credit. They didn't know about this, so they called disney direct and got the code. I didn't tell them I was referred though, so they received a different code than the REF. I was on hold a little bit, but when she came back to the phone, she said my onboard credit will show up at check-in:cool:

I booked through expedia.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter