How do I make a second waitlist with my second resort, but using points from the first?

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hello all! I know that having two home resorts with different use years allows me to have two waitlists.

I have 12 points left on my PVC contract that I would like to use to add one more night to our October trip. I already have PVC booked for 10/16-10/21. We are thinking of adding on a night 10/21, but we'd have to change resorts. My options for that night in a studio are: AKV, BWV, OKW, or SSR.

I already have BWV waitlisted for this night, but I was thinking of adding a second waitlist for maybe AKV to my BLT contract. The problem is I need to use the 12 points from the PVC contract if the waitlist comes through.

Does anyone know how this works and if it's possible?

Thanks!

Each membership should allow you to have two waitlists. If you have only waitlisted one booking category (view) at BWV, you can also waitlist for one booking category at AKV using the Poly membership.

Unless you transfer points ahead of time between memberships, I do not know how you can waitlist from one membership if you need to use points from another to complete the reservation should it come through. Good question for MS.

Each membership should allow you to have two waitlists. If you have only waitlisted one booking category (view) at BWV, you can also waitlist for one booking category at AKV using the Poly membership.

Unless you transfer points ahead of time between memberships, I do not know how you can waitlist from one membership if you need to use points from another to complete the reservation should it come through. Good question for MS.

Thank you. I didn't even realize I could make two waitlists per contract. Can you tell I've never waitlisted before?? I added AKV as a waitlist now. But theoretically, I could have 4 waitlists, then?

I don't really want to transfer the points ahead of time because then I wouldn't have them available should the other waitlist come through :scratchin

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter