How do I get over my "Disney Depression"?

I get how that feels being the only person this excited about Disney over those around you. I would love to apply for a job at Disney, but I am unwillingly to let go of my unnatural colored hair. My younger brother applied and he got the job, but he is indifferent to Disney so all the CM benefits are lost on him. (He's being a terrible brother right now rubbing into my face that he can go to Disney whenever he wants since my AP blockout dates doesn't lift until 2 weeks from now.)
Right now to tide myself over I am kind of just lurking on the DisBoard forums and reading other people's experiences.
I hope you get into the college program.

I hear you. Last week thus time we were having so much fun (our last day). Lucky you though for getting to the parks twice a year...we will be returning (Disneyland or Disney World) but it won't be until 2010 the earliest.

To help with initial blues I've started a trip report. I don't even think anyone is reading it, but it helps me. Once done, I'll be putting together a photo book. That's a fun post trip project and my family can look at it over and over. Did the same for our WDW trip. After that? Just be in here I guess...reading other people's reports and Disney boards.

I'm having those blues right now. We got home from our DL trip August 19th and usually I get right into planning my next trip but DH informed me that next year will be Disney free. :sad: I guess I could start planning for 2019 but it's so far away!!!!

22Tink, I just noticed your great signature of pink and blue colouring. Which one will you do next?

22Tink, I just noticed your great signature of pink and blue colouring. Which one will you do next?
I'm torn...my first thought was back to WDW but I really want to see Star Wars Land in DL! Being in western Canada WDW is a much bigger trip for us, which is why we've only gone twice, but I definitely want to go back!

I'm torn...my first thought was back to WDW but I really want to see Star Wars Land in DL! Being in western Canada WDW is a much bigger trip for us, which is why we've only gone twice, but I definitely want to go back!

Isn't Star Wars Land being built in WDW? That's what we're thinking...next trip we'll get to see the addition (unless I've misunderstood and it's only at DL). We're the opposite since we're in Ontario so WDW is closer. We have a (non Disney) cruise booked for 2019...so maybe Disney the year after that.

Isn't Star Wars Land being built in WDW? That's what we're thinking...next trip we'll get to see the addition (unless I've misunderstood and it's only at DL). We're the opposite since we're in Ontario so WDW is closer. We have a (non Disney) cruise booked for 2019...so maybe Disney the year after that.
It's currently being built in DL right now, slated to open in 2019. We saw the cranes and partly built structures on our trip in August. They're also building one in WDW but I'm not sure when construction begins on that one. Maybe it already has or maybe they're waiting till Toy Story land is done? Eventually I'd like to see both!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter