How do credits at breakfast work (at Pop)?

Carolc

Disneyland is... a source of joy and inspiration t
What kinds of things can we get for breakfast at Pop with DDP CS credits? I think I read that the breakfast platter would be one option... that's good, but what about individual items (a la carte)? How could credits be used for those?

:thanks:

You can use your CS credits for things like omelets, frittatas and french toast. You could then add a drink with that. Things like yogurt and fruit cups fall under the snack category.

Thank you, Robin, for replying!

Do you mean I could get...

- one omelette and juice

or

- 1 serving of french toast and juice

Carolc said:
Thank you, Robin, for replying!

Do you mean I could get...

- one omelette and juice

or

- 1 serving of french toast and juice

Yes, I think that's how it works. I wouldn't count on getting a side like bacon using your CS credit, but some CMs may allow it.

From Disney's MYW Dining PDF:

Your Quick Service Meal includes one (1) single serving:
* Entrée
* Dessert (lunch & dinner)
* Non-alcoholic beverage
or
* Combo meal plus
* one (1) dessert (lunch & dinner) and
* one (1) single serving non-alcoholic beverage

we stayed at pop in jan w/the ddp and were able to get the french toast/bacon and juice w/a single CS credit... or the omelet and sausage w/drink... etc... i don't think "meat" is considered a "side" but rather part of the meal...

we also found that the "big" breakfast platter was plenty to share, esp if we bought a bagel or fruit side, along w/our refillable mugs :)

Thanks gigi! That's good to know :). Did the omelet and french toast come with meat automatically then? I'm planning on a couple of Pop breakfasts next month myself :).

Carolc said:
What kinds of things can we get for breakfast at Pop with DDP CS credits? I think I read that the breakfast platter would be one option... that's good, but what about individual items (a la carte)? How could credits be used for those?

As far as I know, you can get one "entree" and one "side" in lieu of a platter or combo at breakfast.

FWIW, the POP adult pancake platter had 4 large pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon and 1 sausage patty. Add a large bottle of milk and that's a pretty big breakfast.

I think that the breakfast platter had the equivalent of 2 scrambled eggs and some bacon and sausage.

i asked for french toast and bacon and it was put on there w/out a blink of an eye... and when i paid i said "i have french toast and bacon, blah blah blah" and only one credit for each meal was deducted...

the "big" platter had a good scoop of eggs, two strips of bacon, a sausage patty, potatoes, and a biscuit... we typically split the platter three ways by adding in a bagel oop...

Thanks very much... it sounds like the platter is the way to go for us.

LizinSTL said:
FWIW, the POP adult pancake platter had 4 large pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon and 1 sausage patty. Add a large bottle of milk and that's a pretty big breakfast.

Are there adult CS breakfasts versus child CS breakfasts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter