how did you choose your username for the dis?

I didn't expect to love this thread as much as I have. So cool! Mine is pretty straight forward. Although I'm in Seattle now, I am a Californian and Cali Adventure is by far the best Disney Park ; )

When I was first signing up my kids were little and when I would bathe my daughter I would tell her to make "Mermaid Hair" when I wanted her to lie down and rinse the shampoo out of her hair. I thought it sounded neat so I chose that. My hair is long and blond but I would not call it mermaid hair!

"Firefly" of 1980's My Little Pony has long been integrated into a lot of my online presence since 1995. Just force of habit now I guess. I also work as a freelance web developer unofficially under the name "Firefly Digital". My real name is Carissa and my nickname is "Ris". There you have it...

I fell in love with Fort Wilderness on ou first trip there in 2004. When I joined the disboards in 2006 I was actually surprised the username was not already taken. We are about to embark on our 15th trip to Fort Wilderness and I am just as excited as the first time we were there.
2016-09-29 14.34.58.jpg

Star Wars fan from when the original came out. Liked the Bounty Hunters a ton, especially Boba Fett (more in the EU books). I'm a lady, and smoosh them together: Boba Femme. Thought my dad likes to think is is read Bob a Femme.

I love puns, desserts/pastries, Clopin (from Hunchback) and I'm most often at DLP. So, clopin + pain au chocolat= Clopin au Chocolat! Groan :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter