How crowded is Columbus weekend?

Dawnflower

My husband proposed to Minnie Mouse!!!!
Our vacation starts that weekend and I was wondering if it is "spring break" crowded or just bigger than average October crowds crowded.:confused:

I've been on Columbus Day in the past - I thought the weekend crowds were heavier than ususal (for October) but nothing terrible. I think a standard summer weekend is worse for crowds.

do the crowds thin out after Monday or do they typically stay the week?

I am expecting a crowded weekend........the Swan/Dolphin were not offering any discounts.......when I checked the National Car web site to recheck prices, it said "no cars available." It is Food and Wine Festival as well as MK halloween party. We will just 'go with the flow!'

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Tried to change my hotel (we are arriving Thursday for a fun filled week) and there was not a hotel room to be had. Bring the bubbles for the lines, and the patience for waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter