how busy are the parks right now ?

ohiodad

Mouseketeer
was wondering how crowded the parks are right now, we are going end of next week and Im curious with people changing their plans do to the hurricanes if it will be busier or less crowded than normal. Thanks

It's great! Today, the boys rode ToT over and over. The longest wait we had was at Star Wars, about 15 minutes. Just hit it after Indy show. There was NO wait on anything at MK, just however long it takes to walk thru and load. I hope this keeps up, we're here for 4 more days. Universal was the same way -- rode Mummy till we were sick. :rolleyes:
I expect things will start to pick up, but, right now it's wonderful!

We're leaving Tuesday after school, I was afraid that there would be a lot of otehr people doing the same thing. Our school system doesn't recognize Columbus Day so I was unaware that it was that weekend. I just knew that it was my DH's birthday and he wanted tospend it at the WL!

We are here now too. We did AK today. The park seemed alittle crowded, but I really think this is just because of the narrow walkways. We walked onto Dinosaur, ITTBAB, FOTLK, and Flights of Wonder. We FP'ed the safari. However, the standby time when we got off around noon was only 10 minutes!! The only problem was Kali was closed a better part of the day and I heard grumblings that Dinosaur was closed for quite awhile as well. Doing MNSSHP tomorrow and F&WF on Sunday so I'm hoping the crowds stay low!!! To me it's been really, really HOT!!

I'm here too and I agree--it's wonderful!! We walked right on to ToT and Rockin Roller Coaster. We were almost totally alone wandering the NY Street area of MGM watching them put up the Osborne Lights. MK was somewhat crowded Tuesday because it was one of the Spectro nights. Stopped at Epcot this evening and it, too, had a nice crowd--probably because of the 'soft opening' of the Food and wine Festival. Very manageable though.

DS & I are leaving right after school TODAY for the airport
Will be "home" at the VWL tomorrow
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter