how bad is Delta???

I'm in MN so I've done Delta a lot, or, more Northwest before it was purchased. Not my favorite, in fact, the only airline I've flown that I liked and in this case LOVED, was Midwest. Holy buckets, were they AWESOME! And the seats (at least from MN to MCO and back despite connecting in Milwaukee) were HUGE and leather! Now that that's gone, I've been trying various airlines. Delta feels far more cramped to be than the other airlines I've flown. Seat sizes may be the same width, but something about those cabins feel rreally closed in, something I'm particularly sensitive to. As for connecting, that's the price of the cheaper flight. One of the hubs is in MN too so you'll see that a lot w/ Delta. The less out of your way, or no connections are costing a great deal more these days. Ive been watching our fares for a year now and that's been really consistent. If I wanted to save a hundred or two, I'd have to connect to Denver or even Seattle! MN, to Seattle to Orlando? Yeah, that's pretty out of the way. :sad2: On the when we fly out of the smaller terminal because I LOVE the main terminal.

OP, can I ask you about Airtran, I just got flights for us on that and we've neer flown it before. :goodvibes

The 'death' of Midwest killed us. We loved flying them. Between the seats and the warm chocolate chip cookies. so sad.

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter