How am I just finding this place!

AUSyTyIN

Earning My Ears
I've been planning a trip to WDW & US for the better part of a year now. I've been googling like crazy, asking people who've made trips, etc. I have had tons of questions, most of them answered by now...until something changes (thanks covid!). Anyways, my trip is 8 days from now, so I'm going to be making some threads on here to ask some final, last minute questions.

Side note, I'm so happy to see an active internet forum! I love forums, and lament that most of my favorite sites have dissolved and transferred to Facebook.

I've been planning a trip to WDW & US for the better part of a year now. I've been googling like crazy, asking people who've made trips, etc. I have had tons of questions, most of them answered by now...until something changes (thanks covid!). Anyways, my trip is 8 days from now, so I'm going to be making some threads on here to ask some final, last minute questions.

Side note, I'm so happy to see an active internet forum! I love forums, and lament that most of my favorite sites have dissolved and transferred to Facebook.
Weclome, there is a lot of great knowledge and experience here! And just about everyone is nice!!!

:welcome:Great place for info from some Very Knowledgable Friendly ( mostly, lol) people. Enjoy and pixie dust ur way for ur trip!

Lots of great info contained in these pages. I would also encourage you to watch the Dis crew content on YouTube starting with the Dis Unplugged. They cover every aspect of a great WDW vacation.

Sooo... how did it go?

Welcome! Lots of good info here. We’ve got some spicy folks, but mostly nice ones 😊 there are a lot of threads with very specific helpful information- like transportation, grocery delivery, G+, restaurants etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter