Hotel Kingdom - Is this place legitimate

vellamint

DIS Veteran
Their website doesnt look too professional (sorry!) but I think I remembe people mentioning them on some boards. Has anyone used them...successfully I mean.

Thanks.

Yes! They're great! Lots of people here have used them and been very pleased!

Yes. We used them last Spring to make a Hard Rock hotel ressie in April. I too was a bit leary but had read nothing but good reports on this board. They got me into a hotel that their reservation (the hotel's) said was booked and at a decent rate too. I would use them again if needed.

I have booked my April vacation thru them and so far their service has been above excellent. I have no reason to believe they are not the "real deal"....I've requested hard copies of my deposit at the hotel itself for my records and they called over to the hotel, had it faxed to them and then mailed it right out to me.

I've used them several times without a problem. Also, had friends use them last December and they got a great deal. Yes, the website looks a bit unprofessional but I'd rather have them keep prices down all around than have a slick site and pump the prices up.

I've used them 3 times without a problem. Their staff was very professional and friendly!

Great bargains! Good Luck!

Leah

I tried them last year, unfortunately we had to cancel, but everything went well and I have found them
to be professional. I have recently checked with them and got a call back right away and the girl
was very nice and helpful. I would use them.

not that is much of an endorsement. Seriously, HK is a godsend when it comes to going to one site and finding low room rates that are legitimate. No bait and switch. Their employees are very knowledgeable, at least about the Orlando area resort that I have been interested in . The system is very fair. Basically, there is a $10.90 charge for a reservation cancelled within the guidelines. If you are wary, your right, if you choose not to use them based on what a website looks like, your loss.

We have used them 4 times now. They're legit alright!! Not only have we not had any problems, they have been a big help. Everything has been on the up and up. nothing to fear using them. good luck.

Well, we've just booked through them, but haven't actually gone on the trip yet.

They've been great so far. In fact, the prices posted on their website dropped since the time I originally booked with them. I called them, and they immediately adjusted to the new lower price, no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter