Hotel and air questions

Disdad35

Earning My Ears
Thinking of trip to Disney in October ( schools closed in Hamilton ) , would be just me and 4 year old daughter. Just wondering about people's thoughts on hotel - was thinking about one of downtown disney hotels as close and some pretty good prices. Also wondering about where people fly from - we live near Cambridge so could fly out of Buffalo or out of Detroit. Any ideas ? We don't have to do everything really, really cheap but like most of us we don't have cash to burn. We don't need the fanciest place to stay, etc. I think we will get a rental car so distance isn't the most important thing in a hotel but still nice to be close so can zip back and forth if necessary.

Any thoughts or ideas appreciated. I've never seen so many people with so much Disney knowledge!

Thanks

Disdad35:

For air you can fly out of Buffalo - AirTran is having a two day sale (ends tomorrow Oct 22nd) All travel must be completed by 8 Oct - so you could at least go for 5 days.
Check www.airtran.com for flights - just hit the "sale" button and plug in your dates.
I did a quick check for you and if you leave Friday and rtn on Wed Oct 8th, the fare would be $74US + $49 = $123 USD!!! If you leave Saturday Oct 4th you can get a fare for $49 USD each way ($98.US return - amazing!)
DH flies Airtran all the time, and really likes them. New boeing 717 aircraft. You would have to change planes in Atlanta, which usually isn't a problem. Buffalo airport is a breeze!
So, for $98 US return - I'd be booking those flights!
Good luck with hotel, and we'll see you in October at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter