Horror Nights at IOA and SHREK 3-D

JonsMovies

Earning My Ears
From Screamscape.com:

-It seems a good bet that IOA just may be the home of HHN this season. I’ve recieved several messages over the last week or so claiming they could confirm that the event will be moved, some with more details than others.

-I don’t know how solid this info is, but for weeks I’ve been hearing something about a new possible 3D attraction in the works begging to get the green light to move ahead. If the rumor is true you may see the Hitchcock attraction close down later this season to be converted into a Shrek attraction instead.

-It seems some test painting has begun at the park, at least acording to one reporter. A small section of the Hitchcock building on the backside where you can see it from Hollywood Blvd looking above the Brown Derby has been painted as well as a section of the Hanna Barbera building that can be seen if you “walk towards the real soundstages next to the boneyard”. The section done here actually faces the real soundstages. They didn’t say what the new colors were, only that they were “bright”.

Well, sounds like Universal's rolling out some good things for 2002. Can anyone confirm these rumors?

For more, visit: http://screamscape.com/html/universal_orlando.html

I'm sure that IOA would be a wonderful site for HHN but better than US? I love the way they US is made up for HHN and will miss it terribly if they move to IOA. Maybe they can use both parks for HHN?

jb

Just a note:

Its not only the soundstages that are getting the citrus paint job. Its the main archway at the entrance to USF, too.

I will try to get some pictures this weekend when I am there. I will let you know what I find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter