• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hopper passes and my points

Cindybell

Mouseketeer
Hi

I have a couple of questions. If I am staying 6 1/2 days at WDW and I purchase the 5 day park hopper plus with 2 options, can I use the options on the 6th day? Also, I've heard about how you can use MYpoints to purchase meals at WDW. I've joined up but haven't been able to find anything about WDW. Does anyone know about My Ponts?

Thanks ;)

Yes, you can use the options on a 6th day. You can use the options on any day, whether you go to a major park or not.

Regarding MyPoints, the only way I know how to do this would be to get a WebCertificate (from the section online/internet) and then obtain the "plastic" version of this for 6.95. You can get the plastic version (I believe) by going through the regular process of receiving one and then obtaining it off of the webcertificate.com's site. Once you get the plastic card, it is like a debit card, and can be used anywhere MasterCard can be used (including WDW.) You could also cash out for gift certificates to local Orlando restaurants.

Regarding MYPOINTS, you can earn gift certificates to specific restaurants as well as putting your earnings on a Webcertificate. I have used Mypoints for gc's to Rainforest and Planet Hollywood (not sure if they are availiable anymore through Mypoints). Also, off site restaurants like Red Lobster and Olive Garden are available. The webcertificate is great because it can be used anywhere, and in July, I used it at the Disney restaurants. You might get more info about this program on the Rewards Board.

I wonder if she isn't actually asking about Connections that a lot of people joined through mypoints. (When she asks about buying the meals thru MyPoints).
Amy

Thanks for all the information. We are not going to WDW until next June, but I want to plan well ahead so that I can save as much money as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter