HoopDeeDoo travel to and from

UKDisneyJoe

Mouseketeer
Hi all
We have heard that the best way to get to HoopDeeDoo is boat from Magic Kingdom as it drops you closer rather then parking at the entrance and having to use internal buses. We have a reservation at 8.30 if I remember rightly, or at least the last show they do in the evening. Just wanted to ask how long does Disney transport stay going. So if MK closed at 9.00 on a certain night when would the last buses/monorail leave so we could get to the TTC.
Thanks
Less then 10 weeks till our first on-site trip :) :) :) :)

If you're staying on site they'll have resort buses going back to the resorts directly from FW. - I'd just use Disney Transport.

To get there we use the boat from MK, getting back to resort use the buses waiting outside. Done it 5 times, great fun evening.

Boats are quick and friendly and they drop you close to the Pioneer Hall where the show is performed. The buses are great at getting you back to your own resort at night too. They lined up outside when we went and were clearly displaying the names of the resorts on the front. They made sure all guests who wanted to use them could board too. Have a great time.

Thanks all. I didnt think of the buses as was going to drive to the MK but the day we do HDD we will catch transport to MK too.
Knowledge is power people :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter