Hoop De Doo with wheelchair

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Good Morning
I was hoping someone could tell me what category I need to book for Hoop De Doo with a wheelchair? TIA!

Category 1 and 2 (on the sides) are accessible, but make sure you note WC on reservation. One year they tried to suggest I could use the high tables at the back of category 2. Ah no.

You have to enter through a side door via Trail's End.

Good Morning
I was hoping someone could tell me what category I need to book for Hoop De Doo with a wheelchair? TIA!
Cat 1 for sure and some of cat 2. if cat 2 check for sure where seats are. note wheelchair on ressie and be prepared to enter from Trails End rather the Hoop doors

Cat 1 or 2 like everyone else said, and I would just add to go up to the hostess when you get there (the one you check in with, they're usually outside in the little pathway in front of Hoop De Doo if my memory serves correct) and let them know you need a wheelchair accessible table. We did that two years ago and were able to line up early in front of Trails End and were taken in before everyone else and seated correctly (and I'm pretty sure they had us at one of those high tables as well but making sure we communicated with them early enough we were able to switch tables to one we could actually use). Have fun! It's a super fun show!!

Thanks. We went 12 years ago and I dont remember booking a category just that we did go in through trails end side and we were seated facing the stage on the outside right. Is category 1 the highest priced?

Thanks. We went 12 years ago and I dont remember booking a category just that we did go in through trails end side and we were seated facing the stage on the outside right. Is category 1 the highest priced?

Yes, Cat 1 is the highest priced.

Regardless of whether you book online, or on the phone, you will select Cat 1, 2 or 3. Last trip (in April/May of this year) we were behind a family that booked Cat 3 with 2 family members in ECVs. They then demanded that they be seated downstairs, in Cat 1, since they had 2 people in their party who clearly couldn't climb stairs.

Sadly for them, there were no extra Cat 1 (or Cat 2) tables for that show, or that evening, and so they were given a refund. Moral of the story: Book Cat 1 or Cat 2 if you can't climb the stairs at Hoop-Dee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter