Hong Kong in April

*~*stacey*~*

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Disney fans.

My mum, sister and myself are planning a (very last minute) trip to Hong Kong. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the weather is like in late April? I've read the temperature averages etc online but as always there is most likely a difference between what the temperature is and what it feels like. I have nothing really to go off as the only other time I've been to Hong Kong was in December when it was fairly cool and sunny.

Sorry I can't help - I've only been in September and March. Just wanted to say have fun! Sounds like a great girls trip :thumbsup2

We went three weeks ago and it was insanely foggy. The weather should be warm but not hot but expect the humidity to start so do not expect much sun.

I was there at the start of April.

It was starting to get hot and humid; but not too bad. Cooler than being in Florida. Expect it to be foggy.

ETA - I was in shorts during the day and needed layers at night.

How are the crowds in Aprl?

just saw the Qantas specials and thinking of heading over leading up to Easter around mid- April 2014

I would check when the public holidays are in Hong Kong around that time and when school holidays are for China. April had Ching Ming and Easter when we were there. Which meant that the Chinese were on holidays.....it was rather busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter