Hong Kong Disneyland – Lucky Nugget Saloon – Quick Service Restaurant Menu

Hong Kong Disney Rob

Earning My Ears

Hong Kong Disneyland Lucky Nugget Saloon Quick Service Restaurant Menu

This is a great counter service restaurant deep inside of Grizzly Gulch zone! The food is basic, but tasty when the sauce is used. The batter is more as the Japanese style being light and crisp. I have tried all items, and I would give this an eight (8) for the food, and for the food value a nine (9).

The theme is wonderful, you really feel that you are in a western town. I would give the theme rating to this quick service counter restaurant a nine (9). There is plenty of outside seating, you just might have to "table rat" a bit to get a table. Spread your family out one per table, as soon as someone stands up from the table, sit down. That table is now yours!

It is so nice to have a meal, and watch the people go by. All of this with the sounds of Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine cars in the background!

I recommend everyone to eat, snack, and enjoy the food of The Lucky Nugget Saloon in Hong Kong Disneylands Grizzly Gulch zone! Overall rating 8.6, thus this is a sure bet, ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter