Honeymoon trip - how would you split the reservation?

chipscinderelly

<font color=3399cc>Victim of a drive-by tag attack
My fiance and I are getting married at Walt Disney World on November 22, 2003. We plan to stay in the Orlando area for the week following - possibly until November 30, 2003. Here's where it get's difficult:

My birthday is Nov 25, 2003 and I want to spend it at Disney. I also want to see the Osborne lights and possibly the Candlelight Prosesional on Friday. We are most likely going to Universal for 2 - 3 days as well - possibly stay on site for the Front of the Line passes.

Would you stay at Disney through the 28th and then the weekend at Universal?
Would you head to Universal on Wed/Thurs for Thanksgiving?
Would you stay at Disney and just do day passes at Universal?

The resorts we will be staying at are Grand Floridian and BWI. Have not selected one for Universal.

Thanks!

Chipscinderelly, congrats on the upcoming wedding and birthday. :D

I would go with your first choice --> stay at Disney through the 28th and then spend the weekend at Universal. I think that would be the easiest way of handling both theme parks.

#1, we share a wedding day! Congrats:)

The other suggestion is to plan to stay on-site at Universal, as this will be a crowded time and you can use Front of the Line. I think the plan Janet2k suggested would work well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter