Hollywood Studios Swap - CLOSED

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Thank you so much to everyone for being so patient on this swap. I feel terrible that it took me this long and that my pages don't seem to be up to my usual quality. I finally had time to sit down and look at all of the work you ladies did for this one and I think you will all be very pleased. I promise the next swap will go more smoothly and that my pages will be better.

I will PM you your tracking #s tomorrow after I drop the boxes at the PO. Thank you again for your participation! Looking forward to swapping with you all again sometime soon!:flower3:

=======================================================================================

NEW DUE DATE IS JANUARY 31st. PLEASE MAIL TO ME NO LATER THAN JANUARY 27th.

:cool1::cheer2::dance3:SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED. We Are Full! :dance3::cheer2::cool1: Please check your groups and PM your info to me. (Name, dis name, address, phone #, can you receive texts?, email). I will send my info to you later today.

Each person will pick THREE choices from the list during the first signup. I will assign two topics for each swapper from your list of choices. After everyone has responded, I will ask that you send me two additional requests and will assign you one more topic from this list. You will be making a total of three different titles, times the number of swappers we will have. Each 2-page layout should include a title, room for at least two 4x6 photos, an embellishment or two, and a spot to journal (can be a box, shape or paper strips).

You may choose any sketch you wish, as long as it meets the above requirements. You may rotate the sketch however you wish, as long as it meets the above requirements.

The page that has your title should be ALL stuck down (not just the title, but whatever completes your page). For the second page, you will send a page of background paper and whatever else is necessary to replicate the other page of the sketch (photo mats, borders, layers of paper, etc.), NOT GLUED DOWN. This way, however we hold our camera, we can all use the page.

Packaging Instructions

Bags should be numbered 1 through (Will update once we have confirmed swappers) and will contain one set of each of the pages. You may mail to be in any fashion you wish up to two weeks before the due date. If you are mailing after that time I will ask that you mail priority mail with tracking. These should fit nicely in the $12.35 medium flat rate box for returning to you, or I will mail them by regional priority if you fall within my regional area. Also, please include a completed return address label/postage so it will cut down on shipping errors.

Please label like this:

Tyniknate
Danielle (last name)
Bag #1 (Number your bags 1-9, so I can send all of one number to each person)
(You will then list your three topics)
For example:
Toy Story Mania
Star Tours
Fantasmic

Check in:
Sept. 16 - Confirm groups
October 31 - Progress Check
December 15th - Last Call for Angels & Confirm Due Date
January 10 - Mail By Date (if we don't need extensions)
January 15 - Receive By Date (if we don't need extensions)

Please also include a copy of the sketch you used. (You may put all on one page, they needn't be full page copies). Please mark which sketch is for which layout.

Here's our topics (Make 9 sets for each):
1. American Idol Experience
2. Beuty & the Beast Live on Stage - panda8899
3. Citizens of Hollywood - DisneyBelle99
4. Disney Junior Live on Stage - urbkols
5. Entrance - 3pletprincesses
6. Fantasmic - WDWMickey
7. The Great Movie Ride - WDWMickey
8. Gertie the Dinosaur - mssong85
9. Indiana Jones - mssong85
10. Jedi Training Academy
11. Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow - mssong85
12. Lights, Motors, Action! - JJ&JHsmom
13. Muppet*Vision 3D - JJ&JHsmom
14. Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights -tyniknate
15. Pizza Planet Arcade - tyniknate
16. Rock 'n' Rollercoaster - Panda8899
17. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Morgansmom2000
18. Star Tours - urbkols
19. Studios Backlot Tour - DisneyBelle99
20. Toy Story Midway Mania - 3pletprincesses
21. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - panda8899
22. Voyage of the Little Mermaid - 3pletprincesses
23. Walt Disney: One Man's Dream - WDWMickey
24. Mulch, Sweat & Shears
25. Animation Station "The Magic of Disney Animation" - JJ&JHsmom
26. Sorcerer Hat - tyniknate
27. Phineas & Ferb Movie Set - urbkols
28. Starring Rolls or cupcakes- Morgansmom2000
29. Lights, Camera, Action or Take a Bow - Morgansmom2000
30. Fastpass - DisneyBelle99

LIST OF PLAYERS:
Panda8899 - RECEIVED
DisneyBelle99 - RECEIVED

urbkols
3pletprincesses - RECEIVED
WDWmickey - RECEIVED
mssong85- RECEIVED
JJ&JHsmom - RECEIVED
tyniknate - RECEIVED
Morgansmom2000- RECEIVED

6. Fantasmic.....WDWMickey

7. Great Movie Ride.....WDWMickey

12. Lights, Motors, Action.....JJ&JHsmom

13. MuppetVision3D.......JJ&JHsmom

23. Walt Disney, One Man's Dream......WDWMickey

25. Animation Academy.....JJ&JHsmom

Good Morning! May I please have

Muppet Vision 3D
Magic of Disney Animation
Toy Story Mania

Here are my 1st 3 choices:

Beauty and the beast live on stage

Tower of terror

Fantasmic

Thanks
Amanda

Sorry I just woke up...

My first 3 choices:

Star Tours
Disney Junior
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Good morning, ladies! Glad you were able to join me this morning. Boy are signups for this one different from the first one in the series :rotfl2: I think signups were just about over by this time!

Please join me back here at noon for the second round of choices. (or PM me your picks if you can't make it at noon).

I just can't stay away from this as I need the full set of parks. Seems like this will be a small share. I had completely forgotten about it and was expecting to see everything almost full LOL

Voyage of the little mermaid
Toy Story Mania

I just can't stay away from this as I need the full set of parks. Seems like this will be a small share. I had completely forgotten about it and was expecting to see everything almost full LOL

Voyage of the little mermaid
Toy Story Mania

Glad you made it. Signups have been fast and furious :lmao:

Good morning :)

May I please have:

Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts