***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!....COMPLETED!!

:yay:

Sounds great. That just leaves 2 with one arriving on Tuesday and one hopefully right around the same time ::yes::

I just tracked mine and it does indeed say it should arrive on Tuesday!:thumbsup2

Sorry for not checking in, My package was here when I got home Wednesday, but have been so crazy busy, I did not even open it until tonight.

Thank you Tina (tinkerbell1967) for my goodies! I received a great Christmas tin with a small Balsam & Cedar jar along with 3 car jars. I also got two votives, Sparkling Cinnamon and Christmas Eve. I love Balsam & Cedar, and look forward to burning the votives as well.

As for my package, tracking shows it should be there on Tuesday.

I'm so glad you liked it! Have a nice holiday!

I got an e-mail that mine has been shipped!:cheer2: It went by UPS so hopefully it will arrive over the weekend.:)

I would like to send a really big THANK YOU! to Cheryl/TimeforMe.

I received a wonderful felt snowman gift basket. He's the cutest dare thing! He's holding a small jar candle of my absolute favorite Jack Frost, peppermint scent. There's also a beautiful snowflake votive holder and 2 Jack Frost votives. I love it! BUT that's not all.....

She also sent me a delicate glass Hollyberry tart burner and a Sparkling Pine tart!

Thank you ever so much Cheryl. You sent way more than I expected. I love it all! Happy Holidays!

:yay: That just leaves one more person to check in with us.
That one was supposed to arrive today also.....here's hoping ::yes::

I would like to send a really big THANK YOU! to Cheryl/TimeforMe.

I received a wonderful felt snowman gift basket. He's the cutest dare thing! He's holding a small jar candle of my absolute favorite Jack Frost, peppermint scent. There's also a beautiful snowflake votive holder and 2 Jack Frost votives. I love it! BUT that's not all.....

She also sent me a delicate glass Hollyberry tart burner and a Sparkling Pine tart!

Thank you ever so much Cheryl. You sent way more than I expected. I love it all! Happy Holidays!
You're so welcome. I'm glad you like everything. I hope the tart burner didn't break during shipment. Happy Holidays to you, too.:santa:

Glad to see it is all wrapping up so nicely. It looks my package was delivered yesterday, so we should have one final update soon.

::yes:: I am going to close this since we know it arrived.
Hope we hear her check in soon ::yes::

:love: I woke up this morning to find a package on my steps:lovestruc It came last night...:santa:
ITS HERE!!!!!
I opened the box and it smells like Christmas!!!
I got 2 votives Jingle Bells!!
A med jar of Sparkling Snow..oooo smells so nice
A cover.. Illuma-Lid with raindeer...
Thanks sooooo much.
I LOVE everything. It was worth the wait.
I am putting up my Christmas things all day and
I am going to lite the candle...

Thank you PIGLETTOO:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:woohoo:

And that does it for this year.

The Spring Yankee Candle exchange will be in March. Hope to see you all again then.

Happy Holidays!! :santa:

:love: I woke up this morning to find a package on my steps:lovestruc It came last night...:santa:
ITS HERE!!!!!
I opened the box and it smells like Christmas!!!
I got 2 votives Jingle Bells!!
A med jar of Sparkling Snow..oooo smells so nice
A cover.. Illuma-Lid with raindeer...
Thanks sooooo much.
I LOVE everything. It was worth the wait.
I am putting up my Christmas things all day and
I am going to lite the candle...

Thank you PIGLETTOO:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so glad you liked everything! Sparkling Snow is a "hot" scent this year, and I think it smells great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter