Holiday ringtones?

pixiewings71

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!
So what ringtones do you use for the holidays? Halloween or Christmas? Disney or non-Disney? I'm interested, I need to get us some holiday tones!! :)

Actually pwings

I was going through my ringtone list

And I sent you some already

But I got these tones that have to do with or are Halloween-ish:

Thriller- m.jackson

Somebody watching me-rockwell

Fridy the 13th theme song

Monster mash

Bee gees staying alive

Blackhole—supermassive

Knight rider theme song

Them song to phantom of the opera

Paralyzer—don’t know who sings it think figner 11

Gives you hell—all American rejects

OK I got the 3 you sent, can you send me these as well?

Paralyzer, Thriller, Gives you Hell and the Knight Rider song???? PLEASE???? You rock!! :)

My ringtone is the same all year long......the Michael Myers theme from the movie Halloween.

Are you surprised? ;)

for christmas i usually have the chinese people singing from "A Christmas Story"
:rolleyes1 fa ra ra ra ra ra ... fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra raaa :rolleyes1

I dont have a holiday ringtone, my ringtone is the opening song for the show Skins though :lovestruc

for christmas i usually have the chinese people singing from "A Christmas Story"

I am laughing so much I am actually crying. I cant believe you can type chinese like that!!!
That is gold!:rotfl:

Right now the holiday tones I have are- Addams Family, This is Halloween (NBC) and The Snow Miser song (from a year without a Santa clause).

Funball- I have the Knight Rider ringtone too. Love it! When I am out and about... people always laugh or say something when they hear it.

OMG that is AWESOME!!!!! I think I :love: you! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Right now the holiday tones I have are- Addams Family, This is Halloween (NBC) and The Snow Miser song (from a year without a Santa clause).

Funball- I have the Knight Rider ringtone too. Love it! When I am out and about... people always laugh or say something when they hear it.

Addams Family!!!!! That is perfect! Thank you! I'm thinking of making one from This is Halloween and DD14 wants me to make her one from Grim Grinning Ghosts, I just haven't done it yet. :)
I found a ton of Knight Rider tones on Phonezoo, I have the Xfiles theme song, it plays when someone I don't have an alternate contact ID for calls, it gets tons of comments when I'm out and about. lol

What kind of phone do you have? I know with the iPhone, you can make your own ringtones from actual songs.

I make my tones using phonezoo, I use songs I've purchased to make them. :) I don't have an iPhone or any type of smart phone, I guess it could be a smart phone but I don't have the plan for that so it's currently a dumb phone. LOL :) DD22 makes her own tones all the time. :)

i hav an lg cosmo, and it supports wav and mp3 tones. so i get mine from all sorts of free places, like phonezoo and such

I've never had a phone that let me get ring tones before now. I just got my new phone in August and thanks to people on here I found POTC at phonezoo and it makes me so happy everytime I hear it, I just can't change it now, even for the holidays. :goodvibes

If I were to change it for Chirstmas, I might use the song "What's This?" from Nightmare Before Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter