Holiday Inn Orange Lake - Questions before booking

smi727

Mouseketeer
I found a great rate for a standard king room for December 2012. Since I'm not an owner, what part of the resort am I most likely to stay in? Do they sales pitch everyone? Anyone have reviews from a recent stay? Anything else I should be aware of? TIA!

Does anyone happen to know if the 2-BR units at Orange Lake come with a washer and dryer?

TIA

Does anyone happen to know if the 2-BR units at Orange Lake come with a washer and dryer?

TIA

I have been there for a tour, but have never stayed. However, as far as I know all 2bedrooms come with Washer and Dryer in the unit.

I found a great rate for a standard king room for December 2012. Since I'm not an owner, what part of the resort am I most likely to stay in? Do they sales pitch everyone? Anyone have reviews from a recent stay? Anything else I should be aware of? TIA!

Standard King room sounds like more of a hotel type room than villa. Those are all in the main building where you checkin. That's the West village. You will be in the heart of the action! This is where the game rooms/food areas/movie theater are all located. This resort is very nice. Lots to do,numerous pools, Publix right outside of the gate. It is very large though. A car wouldnt hurt however they do have a resort shuttle that runs about every 15 min.
All villas have washer/dryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter