• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Inn Maingate West & Sharaton Safari?

StarrC

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate West or Sheraton Safari? We are staying for 4 nights at HI Maingate and then changing to Sheraton Safari (husband has conference) for 4 nights. My kids are 8 & 11. It's our first time to Disney. Do they have continental breakfasts? Thanks!

We stayed at the Sheraton Safari in December of 2000 and we enjoyed it very much. They do not have a continental breakfast, but children eat free with a paying adult. Breakfast is a buffett with plenty of choices. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have on the Sheraton........relying on memory though! ;)

I have stayed at the Sheraton Safari a few times and I have always enjoyed my stay. The staff was always been friendly and the rooms were clean. If you have children and go when it is warmer, they have a really cool 3 story Snake slide at the pool. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter