Holiday Harmony December Exercise Challenge

Happy Thursday, and congratulations to Elizabeth Smith on reaching Rosy-cheeked Pink!! :rainbow:

I have no new minutes myself, but the team is at 4,265 (113%)!! :cheer2:

Today's question is:

What small thing that you use daily are you grateful for?

I'll say my Disney coffee mugs. I've been using Christmas mugs lately, but most of the time, I use mugs from my trips. It gives my mornings a happy start. :coffee: :goodvibes

60-minute Pilates class and a 20-minute walk

835/1000

The cat-head shaped clips that hold the bags of cat food closed. They are cute and make me smile.

Unfortunately I won't be a good candidate to host January or February because we will be on a 3-week trip, likely without internet a good portion of the time.

We've finally made it to the last Friday of the year!

Team totals stand at 4,385 minutes :cheer2: and today's gratitude question is:

What small thing that happened today are you grateful for?

(It's 6:30 in the morning as I type this, so I'll have to come back later to post one.)

Good Morning, and Happy Saturday -

My "small thing" from yesterday is that I didn't have to drive DS and his friends to the movies. There were three of them going. - One mom dropped off, the other picked up, and it was my turn to stay on the couch!

New team total: 4,460 (118%) :cheer2:

Today's question: What friend/family member are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful for my aunt today. She lives in California, and I just got an e-mail from her checking up on us because our cold weather has made their news.

Still looking for a January host -
begging.jpg

(If you're new and need a spreadsheet, I'll gladly share!)

And it's the last day of 2017!

I have no minutes from yesterday - just haven't been motivated the last few days, but "fresh start tomorrow" right?

Today's question is:

What talent or skill do you have that you are grateful for?

I'm grateful for my creative talents. I love to make things, help kids make things, and preserve memories through creative projects.

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I'll check back again later to collect final minutes, but for now, we have a color change :rainbow: for sophy1996 to Rosy-cheeked Red, and a team total of 4,520 minutes ---- a record 120% (the highest since I've been participating, at least - beating August 2016, which had 114%).

340 more minutes since last check in for a final total of:

2680/1300

Grateful for:

small thing that happened - ran into some of my favorite people at our local bookstore and shared a nice chat that left us all smiling

family member - SO hard to choose; I'm blessed with incredible family members but today I'll go with my youngest brother. As a vet who had a less than ideal childhood and then fought in Iraq before he could deal with his first 18 years, he has had a horrible time of it, but he is finally taking steps to try to recover from all of that and has set goals for leading a healthy, productive life. I've already lost one brother who decided he couldn't cope, and I really don't want to lose this one so I'm beyond grateful for this turn-around. I pray it sticks.

talent - two of them and I think they have something to do with each other. I pick up languages quickly and easily, and I can sing.

I WISH I could offer to host January, but we will be away for almost the entire second half of the month while first visiting family and then WDW!!!!!

Happy New Year and thank you all for a healthier 2017 than I would have had without you lovely people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!