• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HOB online ADR's?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I am trying to get an ADR for House of Blues, but there is no link to make a reservation. I could have sworn I saw one few weeks ago. Are you not able to make a ressie online?

You can't make ADRs for House of Blues - they are not Disney owned/operated. I am not sure if they have a call ahead number like Big River but we have always just added our name to a wait list. This is for regular meals. I am not sure how it works for the Gospel Brunch - I believe you need to reserve that in advance.

Oh, I didn't even realize. I knew I had seen it somewhere so I went back on there. HOB comes up as an alternate when I tried for t-rex the night I wanted. So it will let me book it through the site that way. Strange.

Yes you can. I did it about a month ago. I know the reservation button is not there now and others have noticed that too, but someone posted a link to be able to make the adr online http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/de...use-of-blues/reservations/#offerSearchResults

That should work.

Thanks! That's good to know. I didn't think they were hooked up in the disney dining system at all, especially since they don't take the DDP or anything. Or did that change too?

Thanks! That's good to know. I didn't think they were hooked up in the disney dining system at all, especially since they don't take the DDP or anything. Or did that change too?

I don't know anything about the DDP participation as we are paying out of pocket, but I do have one of the restaurant.com certificates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter