Ho Ho Hum - Gifters and Re-Gifters unite

What would I do without my mum?!? She's taken over my Christmas shopping for me so I don't have to worry about it. However now I want to get her something for doing that for me... When will I find time for that!!! :lmao:

What would I do without my mum?!? She's taken over my Christmas shopping for me so I don't have to worry about it. However now I want to get her something for doing that for me... When will I find time for that!!! :lmao:

:rotfl:

Lucky you!

Mum's are great. Bec. A special thank you after Christmas will mean just as much to her. Di t rush yourself. Half of the gift for her will be the fact that you have needed her and she could help. My mum arrived yesterday and she has ironed and tidied. Just because you can.

Anyone get presents to regift. I got oven mitts in my stocking again. Got then last year too and they suck. They can go to the kids school fair his year. Starting the box now. rOFL.

Dd got asked if she has ever been given a bad present and she said no Her family love her so much they always get her perfect presents.

Not this year. I bought a lot of my own presents; but DH did make the effort and got me 3 or 4 gifts. None of which I would regift.

I am really resisting the sack of presents this year! My kids have some big and expensive presents under the tree - but not the sack full of junk they usually get -
I have even been slack on the underwear front :rotfl2:, I have a running debate with a girl at work, she thinks you shouldnt give stuff for christmas that you would have to buy them anyway!! :santa:
Might have second thoughts on that this weekend followed by some urgent shopping!!

I bought new school socks for the kids and wrapped them up for Christmas. DS opened his and just sighed and said "oh, mum." I'm the queen of daggy gifts :rotfl2:

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one to give socks and the like for christmas. I put them in as stocking stuffers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter