Hilton Vacation Club Villas - what a deal

josierac

DIS Veteran
I received this in an e-mail from Hilton. Maybe someone can take advantage of this.

This Monday-through-Friday only stay is just $99 plus tax for the entire 5 days! Imagine, 5 days in sunny Orlando to enjoy the magic of Orlando's world famous theme parks, bask and bronze poolside in the Florida sun, hit the links...or just relax!

Hurry, this offer is valid only for stays now through May 1, 2002.

To see if you qualify, click here:
www.hgvcoffers.com/orlandomidweek

That's a great deal but, keep in mind, it is for a studio unit AND they may put you someplace else if they don't have the room. Still, it is a great deal. I'm visiting the HGVC next week. We had one week from RCI and I added the 3 day promo which they have been advertising to that. The three day was $299 with two attraction tickets. I upgraded to a 2 bedroom which made it $500 but guarranted me a spot at the HGVC. We are also using it over a weekend which the current deal won't allow. Looks like a great place. We can't wait.

do you have to do the timeshare tour to get that deal? That would be o.k w/me, but DH will NOT do those and I know they require BOTH spouses.

Yes, you have to do the tour as part of the deal. I did one when we stayed at the Vistana Resort last year and it wasn't so bad. I'll let you know how this one compares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter