hilton head view?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked before but the search feature is currently disabled. What is a good view to ask for when when requesting a view at HH? I have read reports of some seeing dolphins from their balcony. I understand the chances of seeing this is probably unlikely, but with what view would this even be possible? We bought an add-on at HH sight unseen, and can't wait to go for 2 nights this February following 4 days on the Wonder!:earsboy:

We saw the dolphins when we had the corner room of the third floor of Live Oak Lodge. You also get good bird views, and there are no rooms above you to hear the noise. It's a long walk to the pool and activities, unless they are also in the lodge. But, you can also park in the garage and use the elevator to transport things to your room. Lots of goods and bads, but we love the view there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter