Hilton Head DVC - how hard is it book 7 months out?

kittyab

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to come to the Hilton Head Resort the last two weeks of March. How hard is it to get in 7 months out?

We were hoping to get a 2 bed room.

It depends on Spring breaks in the north east.

There are many more two bedrooms than studios.

I agree! Also, if I remember in 2018, Easter is April 1st, and the resort may be busier. I remember we went over Easter one year, and the whole island was very busy on Good Friday. However, there are some off-season times when you can very easily book at 7 months or even much closer. We were there one December and when, the night before we left, the fact that we needed to leave, the resort did let us know that we could extend a few days-that's MUCH less than 7 months!

I'm now rethinking my purchase here, and go with the Animal Kingdom Lodge, so if I do, I would want to try to get a studio at 7 months during early May. Wonder how possible that would be?

We had no problem getting a two bedroom villa for a week at the end of May. My dates were full availability at 7 months. And...we had a wonderful vacation at a very charming resort.

Great news about end of May. I am thinking end of May or into first week of June. Points go up June 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!