High Protein/Low Carb DisneyLAND

may1787

Mouseketeer
Hello,

My brother is coming at the beginning of October and we are heading out to Disneyland as, together, we have only been to Disneyworld when he was 4 and I was 7.
Anyway, I am trying to find options that are low carbohydrate and high protein for myself as I have a condition that requires this diet. I have never been to Disneyland before while having these requirements. The only things I can think of at the moment is Bengal BBQ meat and asparagus, the fruit and pickle carts (even though I can't eat some of those fruits), and someone else suggested the turkey legs.

Do you have any other suggestions? I'm looking for on the go and restaurant ideas for all meals at Magic Kingdom and CA. Thanks!

Hi there. I have been to DL almost every year as I live nearby and high protein/low carb is actually not that hard. I know many people on those diets for various health reasons or weight loss It is very common in California to eat that way. Many of the burger places will give you patties without the bun, there is an Asian place in Disney's California Adventure that will do the entree without rice, and many places have salads. I am attaching a link to the All Ears website that lists the restaurants and menus. They will alter what they can and decreasing carbs is a common request such as substituting veggies for a carb, etc. Have fun!!
http://allears.net/dlr/dining/index.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter