Hi new and first time trip Disney

We are going the first week of June. My oldest is 6 and youngest is 2 1/2! Oldest is super excited for Star Wars. Youngest will just be enthralled and angry all at the same time haha.
Cool, mine was 4! Enjoy! The only tip I have is to plan well but you look like you're on the right track with that being that you are here.

That’s cool I didn’t know you could rent! I can see how they’d book fast. We’re planning on doing the basic one with one QS, one TS, and two snacks! Are you guys doing meal plans?
Yeah wish I'd known sooner about the rentals. You can rent up to 11 months in advance and the points are reasonable. Cheaper than going through Disney but you have to go through the owner if anything happens because Disney won't work with you. I want the qc or qc and ts plan if we book with Disney resorts. They're full and the prices are too high so the best deal is with Disney Springs area resorts.
Also new here and this will be my first time and my kid's fist time as well!
Hi!! I bet you're both excited. We can't wait. When are you going?
We are going the first week of June. My oldest is 6 and youngest is 2 1/2! Oldest is super excited for Star Wars. Youngest will just be enthralled and angry all at the same time haha.
Great ages. The youngest gets in free, while your oldest will love a lot of the Star Wars attractions. Are you signing your 6 year old up for Jedi training? My kids love Star Wars too and we can't wait for Star Wars and Toy Story lands. Are you going alone or getting a sitter or taking someone with you?

Hi!! I bet you're both excited. We can't wait. When are you going?
Great ages. The youngest gets in free, while your oldest will love a lot of the Star Wars attractions. Are you signing your 6 year old up for Jedi training? My kids love Star Wars too and we can't wait for Star Wars and Toy Story lands. Are you going alone or getting a sitter or taking someone with you?

We'll be there for the whole week that first week of June! The fact he gets in free swayed us in a decision to do it this summer lol! We were actually planning on going in 2020-2021, but as a larger family (in-laws), but I didn't want to wait that long.

I am definitely going to try and sign him up! I plan on rope dropping to sign him up. He has anxiety so we'll see how well he does with it, he asked if I could come with him. So we'll see. Luckily my husband is coming with! I don't think I could do the trip alone with my 2 kiddos!

We have done Spring Break before, it is not too terribly crowded. Be at the parks as early as possible! That is the best advice I can give.

We'll be there for the whole week that first week of June! The fact he gets in free swayed us in a decision to do it this summer lol! We were actually planning on going in 2020-2021, but as a larger family (in-laws), but I didn't want to wait that long.

I am definitely going to try and sign him up! I plan on rope dropping to sign him up. He has anxiety so we'll see how well he does with it, he asked if I could come with him. So we'll see. Luckily my husband is coming with! I don't think I could do the trip alone with my 2 kiddos!
I'd go now too, especially if you have another adult going with you, like your husband. I will be using a sitter while there to help with the kids. Otherwise we would be another crying and shouting show in the magic kingdom. I hope he's OK during the show. I worry about my two being overwhelmed by noise.

We have done Spring Break before, it is not too terribly crowded. Be at the parks as early as possible! That is the best advice I can give.
I'm reading some scary reviews and I'm freaking out about this trip. We're going during emh and leaving during the crowded afternoon. We're night people so we'll be OK. Especially with extended hours. Should I be afraid of spring break?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!