Hi Everyone!

Ernesto Nunez

Earning My Ears
Sorry about my first post. I didn't realize where I was posting, I was just excited to get some information out there.

I'm a long time Disney fan (as most here are). Went to Disney on my honeymoon and we've been going every 2-3 years since. Planning our next trip in October.

I've been visiting this website for a long time for information while planning, decided to join when I wanted to share information.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Sorry about my first post. I didn't realize where I was posting, I was just excited to get some information out there.

I'm a long time Disney fan (as most here are). Went to Disney on my honeymoon and we've been going every 2-3 years since. Planning our next trip in October.

I've been visiting this website for a long time for information while planning, decided to join when I wanted to share information.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

I'll be there in October, as well. Happy Planning!
Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!