Delete Thread

Nice birthday cake.......very sweet of your dad to make that for you........:hug: Looks lovely too....hope you had a lovely birthday!

Nice plans. Yes, I wonder if the event at SF is being cancelled altogether, haven't seen many folks mention it at all.......or of course it may just be that one night.

Photobucket is an absolute nightmare. I'm going to change to another hosting site I think. Kathy who posts amazing pictures in the pic of the day thread had recommended me one a while back, so will look into it this summmer.

What's great dad you have and making you a birthday cake!!

I'm impressed
Looks like a labor of ❤️

He even did a practice cake too
What a loving kind father

So somehow I was not watching this thread... Which is when our days overlap! D'oh!

We ended up adding a day so we're flying in late Thursday night. I have zero plans other than us being at US those days, I've been slacking. I actually was typing up our schedule in my PTR today, and was almost done, and I lost it :headache: Maybe I'll get it redone tonight or tomorrow.

I'm still planning on meeting with y'all.... I'm looking forward to trying Toothsome. That banana chocolate dessert looks amazing.... That woman was weird... LOL!!

And that cake is so sweet. My dad used to make me a cake for my birthday every year. In fact, I believe that my love for Disney started when I was 2 and my dad made me a Mickey cake for my birthday. I have pictures of me with it and he decorated it to look just like Mickey.

And with that month and a half of celebrating over...I'm 25!
Happy belated birthday!!!

That day I actually saw the Eat to the Beat concert listing for Epcot too, and since the show was canceled we ended up adding Wednesday onto that portion of the trip so I could see the Plain White T's.
We missed them last year due to the hurricane :sad: However, this year we're gonna see Postmodern Jukebox which I'm pretty excited about!

Anyone want to join us at The Kitchen one night to order dessert? :thumbsup2 We can have Kitchen Sink cake eating dismeet.
Off to read about this cake lol

v6Lp8O6l.jpg
Wisdom.

Off to read about this cake lol

I should've put the description because I had trouble finding it:

3 lb slice of Kitchen Sink Cake (“A 3 pound slice of cake with seven layers of heaven including – brownies, peanut butter crunch, chocolate chunk cookies, cheesecake, pecan pie, devil’s food cake, vanilla chiffon cake, all covered in chocolate butter cream frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and heath bar crunch.”

I think we could work out a cake eating dismeet if you want :scratchin

:thumbsup2

Nice update......and yep, I'm with the wine woman..........well I can give it a bash!

The original Twin Peaks is one of my most favourite shows ever........even named my son Kyle after Kyle McLachlan......lol......better than Dale! But........I cannot get into this new series at all. I was so looking forward to it after waiting 25 years........yep, I saw it first time around.......it's too weird, too David Lynch and I wonder if it's all a big joke on the viewer to see how much of his weirdness we can take......lol.......

So, I was out after 4 episodes......so disappointing.........

LOL!! I would have had a major headache with how bright that set was for them. Of course my husband always said that I was a vampire. I usually sit in my living room with the lights off. LOL!!

Pancakes!!! I love pancakes. LOL!!

We had a cake at a deli when I lived in Florida. It was called the Killer Cake. It was a sinfully chocolate cake. That sucker must have weighed 10 pounds and it was a little cake. It was a very dense, very good cake. LOL!! It was to die for. But you definitely needed a huge glass of milk with it.

What night are ya'll gonna be doing it? LOL!! I might just make my way over there one night! LOL!!

Wow....My little sister is going to live forever. She loves wine. LOL! I can take it or leave it. LOL!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!