HHI question--fireworks on NYE?

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
Can anyone tell me if there are fireworks on NYE at HHI? Thanks!

There were no fireworks the 3 years we spent NYE there. In fact they were some of the quietest and most enjoyable NYEs we have ever had!

We sent the kids to the teen party and just made a nice dinner for ourselves in the villa. (We've never cared for driving on NYE if we can help it; too many crazies out! :crazy: ) At midnight we usually step out onto the porch to enjoy the New Year and saw others doing the same. Some yelled "Happy New Year" and a few had party horns.

party:

We need to do that again some time, LOL!!

You can go down to I-95 and Highway 17 and buy all the fireworks you want. Just look for the giant billboards with the moble home attached.

For the Forth of July, you might see the fireworks on Tybee if you go to the beach and walk south. I don't know if they have fireworks on HHI.

A few weeks ago we were at HHI and they had moved a huge barge out into the marsh waters for fireworks, but we had bad weather. They told us that Disney keeps the barge out in the waters for fireworks all through the summer. Don't know about NYE though... I would be surprised if they didn't shoot off fireworks at NYE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter