HHI in March and Transportation question

jdm_dkm

Mouseketeer
How is the weather in Mid-March in general in Hilton Head? We are thinking of a short trip. Also it seems renting a car for four days is about $125 and transportation from Savannah airport for two is about $105. Do you typically rent a car if you're flying in?

Mid March temps will range from mid 60's to around 80. IMO, a car is necessary at HH- although there are dining options within walking distance of the resort. There are lots of other things to enjoy on the island where a car would be needed.

Have a great stay!

We've gone to HH the last 3 years in March. It's been our standard spring break vacation. The weather has been extremely variable. One year it was beautiful-mid-70s every day, no rain. Then we heard that it rained non-stop the following week. One year, it was cold, raw, windy, rainy all week. Yet I heard that the week beforehand had been in the 80s and sunny all week. This last year it varied. I remember going on the Dolphin cruise one day-it was sunny and warm when we left, one member of our party considered returning his coat to his room before we left. But by the time we came back, it was so cold-he needed that coat and I'm sure he wished he'd had more!

Thanks for the info. I made ressies today and will take our chances with the weather.

I did my spring break there third week of March last year. Day I flew in was hot(80s) and sunny and it was cooler and kind of dreary the rest of the week. Still plenty of things to do though. Car rental is a must. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter