HHI for Easter?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone been to HHI for Easter? Was it real busy? What special activities are there on the island and at the resort to celebrate the holiday? We've been for Thanksgiving, and there were lots of activities for the holiday (I loved that it was celebrated so much). I see that in 2008, Easter is in March. Weather isn't a question-we've been in March and loved the weather. Besides, with apologizies to anyone who was at HHI last Thanksgiving, we've concluded that whenever we go to HHI, we jinx the place with record-cold temperatures!

We're headed to BWV this coming Thanksgiving.....hope you're not headed there instead! ;)

I love Easter on the island. There are activities at Sea Pines, but I haven't stayed at DVC over the holiday. Sure they have plenty of things to do though! One good thing is that Easter won't correspond with the golf tournament in 2008, so overall things won't be as crowded.

Oh no!! We were thinking about going to HHI around Easter. I might have to rethink this with your jinx. :rotfl2:

We have never been to HHI so I can't answer your questions, but I am glad to hear the weather is ok in March. We are trying to decide between WDW and HHI for Easter. I will be watching this post for any input on HHI around Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter