HHI 2007 Beach Chair Swap - Updated 5/6

This is perfect! Please put us on the list for September 30th-October 5th. I'll PM you also.

Just found this and our dates are open!! We will be at HHI August 5th - 10th. I'll give you a pm. This will be great. My DD has already been asking to make sure we have sand toys for HHI!! Thanks for organizing this. Also just wondering how the swap is going?

Actually, I've been wondering what's going on with this too because I sent my check to the organizer several weeks ago and haven't heard back and the check has never been cashed. I actually need to change my dates if possible from Sept. 30-Oct. 5 to Oct. 21-Oct. 26. Are you out there, HookdonWDW?

I pm'ed her awhile back - before she left for her vacation - and never heard back. :confused3 Hope all is well and that she had a great time.:goodvibes

Actually, I've been wondering what's going on with this too because I sent my check to the organizer several weeks ago and haven't heard back and the check has never been cashed.

I was never asked to send in my money yet, even though I'm on the list. Any updates?

I was never asked to send any money either and I am now at HHI and NO CHAIRS?????????? Anyone know where they are? :confused3

Thanks for taking this on... I know I was the one who brought it up months ago, but I have just been too gosh darn busy to start and maintain the thread.

We will be at HHI July 7th-14th, but wont need the supplies. Looking forward to see other DISer's there though.

Hi - We'll be at HHI 8/5 - 8/11, and would like to participate in the swap. I've sent you a PM.

Thanks!

The beach chair swap appears to have been a joke. No word from the organizer. We took our own and all was well.
Have a good time in HH!

I will tell you that I think something must have happened to our organizer. I can't imagine that they would just drop it like that for no reason.

I guess we'll be taking our own chairs and sand toys too. Since it appears the swap never started. I do wonder what happend to the original OP also and think something must have occured. Hope she is okay.

Well, that's a bummer! I guess I should have looked at page 2 of the thread.

MinnieGi - I guess we may see you there!

Hi mittelst! Yes, It does look like we'll see you there!!! :)

Have you been before? This is our first time to HHI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter