Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

Wow, Andi really scored on the extra FPs! Glad you could get on so many rides during your MK evening.

Love the photo of you 2 in front of Beast's Castle. Sounds like a wonderful dinner! Your entree looks delicious and definitely something I would try if I go back there in the future!

How nice of that CM to give you free treats! Guess it paid off not ordering dessert at dinner :)

Glad you enjoyed your meal at BOG. We have had lunch there once and dinner twice. This last time at dinner (in July) was so bad that we won't be returning...There were 8 of us in our party, and not one of us enjoyed our meal...

Holy cow all your FPs!!! Good work, Andi! :thumbsup2 Your meal at BoG sounds amazing, and what a nice treat to get those surprises for dessert!

Wow, Andi really scored on the extra FPs! Glad you could get on so many rides during your MK evening.

Love the photo of you 2 in front of Beast's Castle. Sounds like a wonderful dinner! Your entree looks delicious and definitely something I would try if I go back there in the future!

How nice of that CM to give you free treats! Guess it paid off not ordering dessert at dinner :)
We sure had fun getting the extra FP, my strategy from the pre-trip report was working out. We only had two days of FP at MK so happy to get more later in the day.

We really enjoyed the dinner, such a beautiful castle!

Glad you enjoyed your meal at BOG. We have had lunch there once and dinner twice. This last time at dinner (in July) was so bad that we won't be returning...There were 8 of us in our party, and not one of us enjoyed our meal...
Oh man sorry to hear you had such a bad dinner experience. We have been many times for lunch, 1x for breakfast, and 2x for dinner and we have only had one bad experience at lunch, it was really chaotic, messy, crabby CM's, and food was just fair at best that day. It is one of our favorites for lunch.

Holy cow all your FPs!!! Good work, Andi! :thumbsup2 Your meal at BoG sounds amazing, and what a nice treat to get those surprises for dessert!
We really did have a wonderful evening with all the FP and a most enjoyable dinner! The shake and smoothie were a nice treat for sure!

Just wow on the extra fast passes !
I know it was so nice to keep getting them, one nice thing is the extra ones were timed one after the other for the most part so we didn't even have to wait long for each one!

Reactions: DLo
Joining in, albeit a little late! I love all of your daughter's different Minnie ears! Does she make them herself?

On our last trip, I got a free pretzel because they didn't have the one I wanted. I was shocked! He even gave me cheese for free! It really puts you in a good mood when you get a little bit of Pixie Dust, especially when you think you aren't going to get the treat that you really wanted!

Oh man sorry to hear you had such a bad dinner experience. We have been many times for lunch, 1x for breakfast, and 2x for dinner and we have only had one bad experience at lunch, it was really chaotic, messy, crabby CM's, and food was just fair at best that day. It is one of our favorites for lunch.

We absolutely LOOOOOVED lunch as well as dinner the first time. Unfortunately, this last time at dinner was so bad, and to top it off, it was out 10 year Anniversary dinner...That's ok though. There are so many other restaurants in Disney to choose from...:P

We got up early this day because we were heading to DHS for EMH, well during the night I could hear this weird sound, it cycled every 5-10 minutes, it was a cross between a goat hollering or an annoying bird?? It was a very weird sound. Andi had heard it also and it was still there as we got ready to leave. I asked at the lobby before we headed to the bus stop and was told the noise is a frog. You all, there are screeching frogs in Florida and they screech when it rains hard.:rolleyes2:sad2:.
That is crazy!!!!! We've stayed at Poly a few times and I don't ever remember hearing anything like that. Good thing it was really only bad for one night.

We went by GMR and give our respects, RIP GMR! We did get a few pictures in front of it with the fish eye lens, pretty cool!
img_1035-jpg.268941
:(:(:( But Love Andi's shirt!

A tip I learned is to keep your feet firmly planted on the floor then it doesn't bother the stomach and I actually have fun!
img_1036-jpg.268942
I'm going to have to remember this. Casey hasn't wanted to ride it yet, but I know its coming and I'll need something to get me through it with her.

We both had a milk shake, I had the Oreo one and Andi had the special of the day, Birthday cake, these were delicious!
img_1650-jpg.268949
Yum! These look delicious

img_1653-jpg.268948

This meal was very good for the price and our service was excellent. Our cost for lunch was $46.34 with 10% AP discount.
What a great meal! Love, love, love the SciFi burgers!

Andi has a pool phobia you all, she is somewhat of a germ phobic gal, she blames it on me! I am a nurse and I am always washing my hands and telling my family to do the same, so I guess it could be from me
Too funny. Jason has one too, but his is only public pools. Somehow germs don't translate to resort pools on vacation or so says he.

We both just had ice water to drink. I decided on the Sautéed shrimp and Scallops, this is served with lobster, mushrooms, vegetables in a creamy lobster sauce on top of noodles.
img_1707-jpg.269615
This is the second review I've seen of this today and it looks so good!

We decided to head back to the Poly after the ride. We were lucky this evening to have added 6 FP+ at MK, so we had a total of 9 today! MK was not real crowded and no rain in the evening.
How awesome. I just love the extra fast passes, especially when you can get so many of them :-)

Joining in, albeit a little late! I love all of your daughter's different Minnie ears! Does she make them herself?

On our last trip, I got a free pretzel because they didn't have the one I wanted. I was shocked! He even gave me cheese for free! It really puts you in a good mood when you get a little bit of Pixie Dust, especially when you think you aren't going to get the treat that you really wanted!
:welcome: Glad to have you joining in. Andi orders from an Etsy shop called Bows and Beads for her unique ears! Love to get something free once and awhile for sure!
We absolutely LOOOOOVED lunch as well as dinner the first time. Unfortunately, this last time at dinner was so bad, and to top it off, it was out 10 year Anniversary dinner...That's ok though. There are so many other restaurants in Disney to choose from...:P
You are so right about the many restaurants to try at WDW!

Joining in!!!
:welcome: Thanks for reading along!

That is crazy!!!!! We've stayed at Poly a few times and I don't ever remember hearing anything like that. Good thing it was really only bad for one night.

:(:(:( But Love Andi's shirt!

I'm going to have to remember this. Casey hasn't wanted to ride it yet, but I know its coming and I'll need something to get me through it with her.

Yum! These look delicious

What a great meal! Love, love, love the SciFi burgers!

Too funny. Jason has one too, but his is only public pools. Somehow germs don't translate to resort pools on vacation or so says he.

This is the second review I've seen of this today and it looks so good!

How awesome. I just love the extra fast passes, especially when you can get so many of them :-)
The frogs were so strange, I thought the CM in the lobby was joking when she said it is frogs:confused3
Andi loved GMR and found the tee on tee public and had to order!
Yes keep your feet firmly planted on the floor when you are ToT, it really does work!
Our food and Milkshakes were so delicious at Sci-fi, we always enjoy our meal there.
I wish Andi would not bring her phobia to the resorts, the pool at Poly looked so nice, it seemed to rain most afternoons so I didn't miss it to much!
BoG was very good for dinner, I know it is hit or miss at times, but we enjoyed it, had a good night there
The FP bonanza was pretty awesome!

Hi Everyone, it is update time!! It is another cloudy cool day in Minnesota so let's talk about the hot day we had at WDW!!

Day 3. It is really hot, but Pandora is way cool!!

Our initial plan was to get to AK for the EMH at 8:00am but we decided we didn't want to run/walk with the masses to FoP so we went a little later. We had an EE FP first so we headed there and Andi rode twice. I feel like my neck is going to snap off on this so I only ride when I am feeling brave, today wasn't that day lol!
IMG_1072.JPG IMG_1073.JPG
Cute Dis bound outfit on the girl in the front row and I really don't know what the guy in the back is doing, hopefully it was for the picture and he wasn't really sick yikes! Andi enjoyed her two rides and was ready to move on.

We walked down to Dino land area and found a PP in an area we haven't had pictures in before so this was really nice! It was already really hot and humid this morning.
IMG_1069.JPG IMG_1070.JPG

We circled back up to the tree of life area and headed into Pandora, I thought it was very cool, all the details with the plants, trees, mountains, and the themes were so awesome! We walked around to get a sense of the land! We saw the FoP area and the wait time was 180 minutes this am. This was the longest wait we saw this week, it was less each day we went after this. I am sure because of EMH it was more busy! We of course had to get a few pictures in Pandora
IMG_1064.JPG IMG_1065.JPG IMG_1067.JPG

We sure love all the pictures we get with MM included in the AP! We were getting really hot and thirsty so we went in to check out the gift shop, we saw quite a few people pickingout their Banshees to sit on there shoulder! Cute but not a must for us! Now the Night Blossom drink at Pongu Pongu was a must for us! We really enjoyed this, the bobo balls were odd but the drink itself was yummy and very refreshing in the heat! Andi said the Moss wall is a thing like the purple wall in MK so she put the drink up against the Moss wall. We are just so artsy like that lol!
IMG_1720.JPG

We enjoyed our drinks and walked around some more, we captured a few more pictures in Pandora before an early lunch.
IMG_1712.JPG IMG_1718.JPG

Lunch on a really cool planet, cont. in the next post......

Cont from previous post...

Time for lunch on the planet Pandora. We decided to try the new place called Satu'li Canteen for lunch. It was pretty early, however the kiosks were very busy, we decided to try mobile ordering for the first time. This is the way to go I really recommend it for the busier QS spots at WDW. It was easy to use on the MDE app. We decided to try the cheeseburger pods to share, we placed our order on line and in just 5-10 minutes our order was ready to pick up. There was only 1 party in front of us and the regular ordering lines next to us were really full of people! Here is a picture of the mobile ordering line and then a picture of the regular line
IMG_1067.JPG IMG_1068.JPG

We picked up our food and found a place to sit in the dining room. This is a beautiful restaurant. The theming is so detailed and there is a cook out in the open, grilling the meats for the menu items, this smelled wonderful! A CM does stand at the seating entrance and allows people in once you have your food. We found a nice spot to chill out and try our Cheeseburger pods. We really loved these, maybe a little to much bun but very tasty. The slaw was fresh and the house made chips were good. The favorite was the sweet potato ones.
IMG_1721.JPG IMG_1072.JPG IMG_1070.JPG

After our flavorful lunch and big glasses of ice water to rehydrate, we were off to explore more of Pandora and to use our 2nd FP for the Nav'i river ride. We got in the FP line and it was nice and quick, however the CM was a little distracted and the three people behind Andi and I just slipped right through without a FP. This party consisted of a mom and her two kids, I am guessing they were pre teens. They were laughing how they got through and actually pushing on us to go faster. Andi turned and said do you want to go ahead of us because they were so annoying! This made me a little sad because of what this mother is teaching her children and the other reason is, I saw some older people waiting patiently in the 75 minute SB line. Ugh so not cool! Andi and I enjoyed this ride for what it is! We feel it allows you to become one with the river people and the animals! It was serene and the animatronics were so life like, everything was working and the shaman at the end was beautiful!

I would not wait more than 20-30 minutes for this ride if I didn't have a FP, and I would never sneak in the FP line! Pandora was getting really busy so we took a few more pictures and headed to A Bugs Life.
IMG_1715.JPG IMG_1066.JPG

We love A Bugs Life at least once a trip, I do feel bad for the parents bringing little ones into the theater, thinking it is a cute little show. This show is scary for little ones! There are always kids screaming and crying, probably scarred for life, lol, just kidding/just serious! Ha! I love when the maggots and grubs leave before we do!

We then headed to Dinosaur to use our 3rd FP, we had a bumpy ride going back in time to get that Dino! This was fun as always and it wasn't to busy, everyone was over at Pandora.
IMG_1063.JPG

It was drizzling on and off so we were ready to head back to the Poly for some R&R.
We of course just missed a Poly bus so we had to wait about 20 minutes before we were on our way.

Stay tuned for Day 3 part 2, More FP at MK and Ohana means full!!

Attachments

• IMG_1716.JPG
    IMG_1716.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 4
Love Andi's ride photos!

OoOoh I've never caught a PP photographer in that location either! I love the little frame!

Love the pics in Pandora! The night blossom is definitely on my must try list!

Sounds like a great lunch!

Those people who cut in line sound very annoying :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!