Hey screeching frogs, are you calling Tiana or just irritating us! Complete! New TR link 12/2!

love the idea of mother daughter trip!! My blood was boiling reading about both times those people snuck into the FP queue. The photoshoot was fantastic- Andi looked so beautiful!!!

This trip, I really noticed how Disney was cutting back on CM’s at attractions. I know this is considered off season and a slower time, however, we could have rode this several times in a row if they had more than just the third track open.
I wondered about the empty boats but that totally explains it. Too bad! I hope Disney stops those cutbacks.

My breakfast was very delicious and large, I really didn’t even put a dent in it. Andi loved her pancakes.
Looks awesome!

Eric and Flynn were both so nice and such gentlemen! I highly recommend this breakfast if anyone is on the fence it was wonderful.

After breakfast, we took the boat back to DHS and did TSMM again so fun! We decided to give up our ToT because Andi does not like to ride when she has a full tummy and we made one for Jungle Cruise at MK for early evening.

We headed back to the Poly to relax and take it easy for a few hours.
So fun! The characters pics with Andi are cute as can be and your shirt is adorable!

I just watched the 1'st Gaurdians of the galaxy a few months ago and gotta say didn't care for it much DH and I actually both fell asleep. Haven't seen #2 yet.

While you were watching movies I was putting up my Christmas tree already. LOL

Every review I have read of this breakfast has been good.
I mostly enjoyed the music in the Guardians lol!
Wow, I am jealous, I need to get my tree up and decorated this week before we leave for Disney!
The BonVoyage breakfast was really an enjoyable one, I am glad we did it.

love the idea of mother daughter trip!! My blood was boiling reading about both times those people snuck into the FP queue. The photoshoot was fantastic- Andi looked so beautiful!!!
Mother/daughter trips are so awesome, we travel well together.
Those line cutters have some nerve, I can’t believe how often they get away with it.
Thank you! We are so happy with the pictures, it worked out great.

I wondered about the empty boats but that totally explains it. Too bad! I hope Disney stops those cutbacks.

Looks awesome!

So fun! The characters pics with Andi are cute as can be and your shirt is adorable!
We saw it often this August, along with the shorter MK hours it is a bummer when lines were longer only because they were running with less!

The breakfast was fun, the food was very good, one of the better breakfasts I have had at Disney!

Thank you, I really liked the Rapunzel shirt when I saw it. It is from Tee nation.

Hello Everyone, I hope the weekend has been a nice one for all! I had to work this weekend so I am relaxing now and have tomorrow off.

Let’s get on with the show, shall we. Day 9 Part 2.

Andi and I took a nice little rest at The Poly before we got ready to head back into the MK via the monorail. My favorite transportation even if it smells like a cow barn lol! Anybody else think it smells like that?

I bought a Minnie emoji pillow this trip and this is how I found my bed at The Poly this afternoon. The mousekeeping did a nice job.
6367DB6F-E2B7-487B-A896-DB5A60D2F077.jpeg

We arrived at the MK and found it much busier this evening then our last few. This was the Sunday before Labor Day. We headed to Adventure Land to use our FP for The Jungle Cruise. I believe there was some trouble with the boats again because it did take awhile even in the FP line. We eventually got on our boat with our skipper Brandon, this was a different Brandon then earlier in our trip. He was funny and we enjoyed our treacherous boat ride on the Nile, it goes on for Niles and Niles, Ha! Ha!

We really couldn’t get another FP for anything we really wanted so we decided on an old time favorite. The Tiki Room. If anyone has done the Marceline to Magic tour you learn all about the making of the animated birds and how Walt Disney made these the most expensive birds in Disney! Spoiler alert* The birds are made with the fine fabric of cashmere on their chests because this fabric simulated breathing the best. Walt wanted the birds to look as real as possible! I love Walt Disney stories, what a true imagineer he was!

Right after The Tiki Room, I did mobile ordering for Pecos Bills. I ordered the Nachos and two raspberry slushees. The mobile ordering worked great, I got our food quite quickly and did not have to wait in a queue at all. We loaded up with guacamole, salsa, and cheese from the great condiment/fixins bar.
A70D0780-9F0E-42DC-B9C8-BCA6635076A8.jpeg

The Nachos were delicious and hit the spot. We wandered around a little more and found it just to busy to do much. Andi did get a FP for a meet with Ariel so she did this, it looks like Ariel is checking out Andi’s Disney bracelets.
E0D129BE-6F04-4366-B003-38FE2099DC95.jpeg CCC6491F-F420-4CA3-A909-5CB1A4846500.jpeg

We headed back to our resort and decided to walk over to the GF again. The evening was very nice, it was not to hot this night. The walk over to the GF is beautiful from The Poly.
CAC805F8-7C9B-46EE-92ED-0F981B534878.jpeg
We checked out the wedding pavilion and walked over to the beach area. We saw the Lighthouse memorial for the little boy who was killed by the alligator. It was very nice.
BC13D3F2-E2AD-4DCF-861B-8FA19D9B4D3F.jpeg

We went into the GF and checked out some of the shops and also listened to the band playing some great Disney tunes. It is so relaxing in the GF. We stayed at the GF last August and really enjoyed it. We couldn’t leave without washing our hands and smelling all the good scents at The Basin.
9B177E17-74FD-44AF-A7C9-5D718440758F.jpeg 748F7D63-66E4-4EAF-886E-5B84B2DDDA47.jpeg 73AA85D3-29C2-422E-952E-4255EC41954C.jpeg 64352855-5F8F-42C1-8B45-B42E486C533D.jpeg

We had a nice time exploring and relaxing at the GF. We decided to head back towards the Poly. The water parade was starting so we stood on the pathway and watched this for awhile, it is so stinkin cute!! I love this parade, it is another good reason to stay at a monorail resort. We continued on the walkway and ended up on the beach at the Poly in a perfect spot to watch HEA. We really enjoyed the show and it was a perfect end to our last full day at Disney.

Once back in the room I was checking emails and I received one from Disney stating our mobile order was refunded?? So we got our meal free this evening, no idea why that happened but I did see the refund on my cc. So we had a meal on Disney, that was great.

Food totals today:

Trattoria breakfast=$78.18
Pineapple Lanai=$4.79 Andi’s daily dole whip
Pecos Bills=FREE!

So Day 9 was in the books!

Stay tuned for our final morning and a wrap up coming soon! Thanks everyone for joining in and reading.:chat: :thanks:

I'm sorry the park was so busy but at least you got to do a few things and got a free dinner out of it!

Visiting the GF and watching the water parade and HEA sounds like a great end to the day! Though I am sure it was bittersweet with it being your last night :(

Awe coming to a close so soon. :worried: Lucky on the free meal.
I bet your excited for your next trip coming up next week have fun. Will you be doing a MVMCP?

Sounds like you and Andi made the most of your final night, even with higher crowd levels. Last nights are tough though, aren't they?

It took a while, but I finally got over here to your report! I worked my way through it over the course of my day when I had breaks, etc. And it looks like I made it here just in time for the wrap up! Your trip looks like it was a great mother-daughter time with your awesome DD, Andi! The Poly is beautiful — so glad you enjoyed it! Your next trip must be coming up VERY soon now!

The water parade was starting so we stood on the pathway and watched this for awhile, it is so stinkin cute!! I love this parade, it is another good reason to stay at a monorail resort.

We just watched it from our room at the CR, and I still find it amazing after all these years!!! I think the first time I saw it was back in the early 80's. It never gets boring, and it still makes me smile EVERY time...

I'm sorry the park was so busy but at least you got to do a few things and got a free dinner out of it!

Visiting the GF and watching the water parade and HEA sounds like a great end to the day! Though I am sure it was bittersweet with it being your last night :(
The park was quite busy our last night, the dinner on Disney was a nice touch!
It was so fun walking over to GF from the Poly. The last night is always bittersweet for sure!

Awe coming to a close so soon. :worried: Lucky on the free meal.
I bet your excited for your next trip coming up next week have fun. Will you be doing a MVMCP?
Yes our last day is coming up, the free meal was a treat for sure!

We only have 4 days to go and we will be back to Disney, so excited! Yes we are doing the MVMCP on 11/26, this is Andi’s actual birthday so we will celebrate in style!

It took a while, but I finally got over here to your report! I worked my way through it over the course of my day when I had breaks, etc. And it looks like I made it here just in time for the wrap up! Your trip looks like it was a great mother-daughter time with your awesome DD, Andi! The Poly is beautiful — so glad you enjoyed it! Your next trip must be coming up VERY soon now!
Ahh thank you for reading the report and commenting! This was one of our best trips, we had such a great time.
We really did love the Poly, it was very relaxing there.
We leave in 4days, yikes coming fast!

We just watched it from our room at the CR, and I still find it amazing after all these years!!! I think the first time I saw it was back in the early 80's. It never gets boring, and it still makes me smile EVERY time...

I feel the same way about the water parade, it makes me feel like a little kid again and it does not get old!! We are staying at FQ in 4 days so I will miss the water parade each night.

Day 10. Departure Day:sad:

Hello Everyone, to the end of this wonderful Mother/Daughter trip. Day 10 was our last day at WDW and it was just a short morning. ME aka tragical depress was picking us up at 11:00 today.

We decided to hit MK one last time to ride Peter Pan and pick up a few goodies. We headed to the monorail and saw this sign.
73B3088E-85EE-471A-ADEF-0B95ACD38F31.jpeg

We then went to the bus area and the CM there said the monorail is working just not to Epcot:confused3. We went back into the CH and despite the sign the monorail was running to MK so we got on and we were soon in MK seeing our favorite castle.
808F91A5-A1ED-4408-8DE4-5DEF13379F02.jpeg

We had just one FP this morning and that was with Peter Pan and his friends. It was a perfect way to say goodbye to MK until next time.
BD791786-AF68-42F2-9E7A-A325F9EFD161.jpeg

Andi and I spent time taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of Mainstreet. We stopped at the Confectionery and bought a few items to take home with us.
B226500D-C07A-4B17-B2F9-EA9587E2D078.jpeg 35ACEAC5-53AC-490C-BBA2-572ED734CB6F.jpeg FDFC8780-C65A-41C1-B033-0CCE88431400.jpeg

All to quickly, it was time to head back to the Poly. We did airline check in at the resort and went to Captain Cook’s one last time for Mickey waffles. We both had a kids meal. It was delicious.
F4E49A7F-2A39-49EC-B317-1505D5BE4214.jpeg

We said our goodbyes to the Poly and waited for the bus.
1FEB03B6-73C8-49AC-9308-F3D756E23203.jpeg

The bus ride was uneventful and before we knew it the crazy busy Orlando airport was in sight. The security was crazy this day, makes me nervous for our trip coming up. We made it through and stopped for some loaded fries at Nathan’s hotdogs before boarding the plane.

This was an awesome trip, so many great things, food, and meets. I did make a list of things I wanted to try or do for the first time on this trip. Here is the list.

1. Experience Pandora, both rides and a meal at Satuli Canteen. I did this, yippee

2. RoL show and Tiffins. Tiffins was awesome, RoL was rained out so didn’t do this

3. Checking out Trader Sam's and getting a cool drink. Saw the secret door but didn’t go in

4. Meet Mickey in his Halloween costume at the party. Totally forgot about this oops!

5. Watch HEA. Saw this three times, loved it especially Moana part

6. Get Tonga toast at Capt. Cooks. Had this yummy breakfast

7. Try a cupcake sundae from Sprinkles and eat at Homecoming. Had a red velvet cupcake, didn’t eat at Homecoming maybe next trip.

8. Try a couple new food items at Food and Wine. Tried one food booth, better than none!

9. Meet a couple Dis friends. I was able to meet two wonderful ladies from the Dis boards!

10. Meet Eric and Flynn Rider!! Met both of these handsome princes and both were so nice!

I would like to thank everyone who joined in to read about our wonderful trip. We leave in 3 days for our Thanksgiving/Birthday trip to WDW. I will post a link here when we return for my dining review and trip recap. We are both so excited to head back to Disney. Some first this trip will be Candlelight Processional, lunch at Morimoto, RoL, and Thanksgiving dinner in Asia!!

See you all real soon::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:tink::mickeyjum

We only have 4 days to go and we will be back to Disney, so excited! Yes we are doing the MVMCP on 11/26, this is Andi’s actual birthday so we will celebrate in style!
We arrive Nov 30'th will you guys still be there for a possible Did meet? Hope Andi enjoys her birthday party.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! Sounds like you and Andi had a blast!

Some first this trip will be Candlelight Processional, lunch at Morimoto, RoL, and Thanksgiving dinner in Asia!!
Oooh, these sound amazing!

Have a wonderful time, I'm excited to read all about it!!! :goodvibes

I caught up just in time for the trip to end. Looks like you and Andi had a blast and packed a lot into your last days. Hope your upcoming trip is equally as magical. And Happy Birthday to Andi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts